Arc: UV Light Disinfection System
Best-in-class, hospital-grade disinfection for surfaces and air. That’s the proven power of UV-C.
Arc Product Overview
Arc is the world’s first germicidal UV system designed for dynamic environments. Unparalleled, it destroys harmful pathogens—including human coronavirus, influenza, norovirus and E. coli. When considering other disinfection methods, there’s simply no comparison. Nothing’s more effective. Period.
Disinfection, designed for all.
Arc is deadly for pathogens, but friendly for our planet. No harmful chemicals, just the safe, proven power of UV-C light.
Interested in learning more about Arc for your facility?
Superior efficacy that makes everyday spaces safer
Arc is engineered to deliver the best performance on the market. That means shorter cycles, higher efficacy, and safer spaces than competitors. Efficacy testing shows that Arc can destroy over 99.99% of the most common and harmful pathogens in just 7 minutes.
Efficacy Testing Results:
Escherichia Coli (E. coli)
+2:1 ROI vs. manual and spray cleaning
Manual and spray cleaning wipe away your profits. With Arc, save up to 90% of disinfection labor costs and 100% of the chemical costs annually. Cut disinfection labor time down to 2 minutes per room with Arc. It takes 15-20 minutes with chemical disinfection.
Visibility throughout the disinfection process
R-Zero Connect IoT platform delivers data in real time, magically making an invisible process visible—and auditable. Manage usage and compliance in the R-Zero Dashboard, and make protocols more efficient and effective over time.
Support in achieving health and safety
Whether seeking to attract new talent or build trust and confidence among existing employees, the R-Zero Badge is a visible symbol signaling your company’s commitment to the highest standard of health and safety. In addition to badging, R-Zero provides a suite of PR and marketing assets, making it easy to communicate internally and externally that your company uses hospital-grade UV-C.
- Made in the USA
- 78″ high for floor to ceiling coverage
- 24″ base with 4 legs for maximum stability
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Four 3″ multi-directional locking casters for effortless movement
- LED status light to communicate state of operation
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Two ergonomic handles for easy movement
- Integrated OLED interface for simple operation
- Arctic White, antimicrobial, UV-C resistant paint
- Eight maximum output UV-C lamps
- Up to 16,000 hrs. lamp life
- Eight aluminum parabolic reflectors for intense, uniform 360° coverage
- Proprietary reflector coating for maximum reflectivity
- 12 ft. power cord with standard 3 prong grounded plug
- 1420 W total power consumption
- 120V AC
- Web-based user portal
- Real-time status tracking
- Location-based cleaning validation
- Usage and compliance analytics
- Lamp life and cycle counter
- 4 PIR sensors for intrusion detection and auto-off
- Built-in delay start timer
- LED siren to signal when a cycle is about to start
- Non-ozone producing lamps
- Bilingual warning signs for outside room
- High touch onboarding and implementation training
- Dedicated customer service representatives
- Full warranty for the duration of lease
Learn more about our bundle purchase options.